Are you a wholesale seller or brand partner with brands? Do you buy your inventory from Distributors, Manufacturers, Wholesalers, or Brands? We can help! We specialize in product prep and shipment optimization for it. We understand the logistical advantage of working with a facility centralized in the US and near a critical Amazon Fulfillment Center (FTW1).
Need products polybagged? Labeled? Aggregate orders from various suppliers and let us help you get your products to Amazon FBA!
Bundling and MUltipacks
Need items groups together? Same sku, multi-sku, and more! We can help. Need items boxes because they are heavy? We can help with that!
We know all products are unique. We have done specialty prep for a variety of clients. Reach out to see if we can help!
What makes us different?
- We build your shipments. Using our software, all we require is you let us know what you are sending. Once it arrives, it lands in a queue for prep. When we begin prepping your products, we build the shipment, process, and prep all in once continuous flow.
- Discounted Inbound LTL or FTL Freight to Amazon’s FTW1 is available for customers looking to benefit from our trucks that check in same day for drastically cheaper shipping than Amazon Partnered Carrier.
- We mitigate splits to ensure you aren’t overpaying for shipping. One client saved over $1,000 in freight on one shipment by just letting us handle his logistics!
- We Specialize in product prep. Rather than offering it as an auxiliary service like other 3PLs, our staff is trained on Amazon prep and shipment guidelines to ensure products are compliant, sent in with compliant packaging, and aren’t packed/shipped overweight.
Wholesale Prep includes a very wide variety of prep. Because of this, we charge tiered pricing based on volume and scope of prep. A large volume of items that will only need a label will cost much less than thousands of glass jars.
Pricing is dependent on volume. A few variables that will help us on pricing are:
1. How many different skus do you need prep services for? (Approximate)
2. What volume do you anticipate per month in number of units?
3. Typical prep requirements for your inventory (Polybag, 3-Packs, Bubble Wrap, 4-SKU Bundles, Label-only, etc)
4. Any questions you may have or specific processes you are curious about.
The more information you provide, the better we can answer your questions! Feel free to reach out below!